What We Do
AinsCorp is constantly reviewing technology and innovation from around the world with the aim of supplying the latest in medical device technology to patients and clinicians in Australia and New Zealand. These unique and exceptional products are supported by highly experienced and dedicated professionals in our team.
Our role as educators and advisors is supported by our rigid selection process which ensures that only products that meet the following criteria will be added to our range:
- unique and exceptional
- proven to be clinically effective (RCT preferred)
- delivers quantifiable financial savings to healthcare providers
- delivers proven quality of life improvements to patients
At AinsCorp we see our role in interactions with clinicians and patients as 'Trusted Advisors' assisting the clinical and financial goals of Healthcare Professionals. As a result of AinsCorp's strict product selection process our interactions with clinicians are able to proceed on the basis of facilitation, education and the challenging of current practices. This is particularly the case where an institution may not be aware of the best current practice based on the available clinical evidence. Inevitably a clinician armed with evidence and the unique features of the devices we supply will select products best suited to achieve their objectives.
Customer Interaction Framework
For our customers to have a deep knowledge of their goals and how our organisation can assist them with our products, education and value added programs.
Patients and clinicians on best practice outcomes and the unique features and benefits of our products.
Clinical practice with evidenced based research.
Our customers in achieving their goals with exceptional service, products and education.
Ethical Framework for Customer Interaction
- All products and clinical information provided will be supported by facts.
- With complex or difficult ethical situations we will share the issue with our manager and/or the broader leadership team and trust that through appropriate discussion and exploration of the issue the appropriate ethical response will be reached.
- We will always advise professionals with the best interest of the patient in mind.
- With the use of our exceptional products, clinical education and professional support we will assist clinicians in achieving optimal outcomes.